TRUCK MAINTENANCE LUBE
Position Title: Truck Maintenance Lube
Shift: Second Shift (1pm-10pm)
Location: Mt. Pleasant, TX
Reports to: Terminal Service Manager
- Perform DOT inspections
- Perform service and repairs for trucks and trailers.
- Ensure lubrication and maintenance is performed as required by manufacturer
- Assist other technicians when needed
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with drivers and technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lubricate and perform preventative maintenance on class 8 tractors and trailers
- Be a team player, hard worker, dependable and reliable, flexible.
- Must be able to obtain brake certification and have qualifications to perform DOT inspections.
- Must have adequate tools to perform maintenance tasks assigned
- Must have mechanical knowledge of tractors and trailers to perform minor repairs
- An active CDL is desired but not required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.