GLOBAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER
The Global Procurement Process Manager will lead the team to develop the vision and roadmap for integrated and streamlined global process, significantly improving team experience and ensuring the teams are guided to the right suppliers for maximum value. He/She will partner with teams across all Procurement functions to collaborate on best customer experience and solutions. The Global Procurement Process Manager will also lead a team to develop strategies around better engaging with and maximizing the return from our third-party base via development of supplier’s relationship management and supplier diversity programs. The Global Procurement Process Manager will also further our supplier strategy in the B2B space, partner with analytics tea on performance metrics for the organization, advance market intelligence, team development and learning.
- Own the end-to-end governance journeys through supplier selection, contracting and purchasing, leveraging a customer/team-first approach to identify points of integration and opportunities for streamlining standardization and automation.
- Enhance category management and strategic sourcing tools and processes.
- Partner with categories team on opportunities to improve contract strategy & effectiveness and alignment to End-to-End governance journeys.
- Establish a supplier relationship management program: supplier segmentation, governance framework; create a culture of collaboration with suppliers on innovation.
- Revamp existing customer/colleague experience and supplier performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve on these metrics consistent with benchmarks.
- Evolve and manage market intelligence framework on a global basis across all procurement categories.
- Establish a strong supplier diversity program.
- Evolve B2B supplier strategy: partner with regional Process manager to size the opportuity, optimize the B2B product and process, drive adoption.
- Manage all relevant Policies, Procedures, and audit activities.
- Roll out change communication and training to drive process and strategy adoption as well as upskilling and development of the team.
- Support global Procurement approach to reporting and communication, including market analysis and trends.
- Foster very high levels of connectivity and networking across regional Procurement and business teams, supporting shared commitment to collaboration, strategy and capability development.
- Develop relevant policies/procedures for Procurement of responsible spend categories.
- Assess, develop and deliver initiatives improving working capital across the JBS group.
- Support JBS group approach to governance, compliance and sustainability.
- Over a sustained period (8-10 years), has demonstrated successful delivery of competitive advantage to the Business through Strategic Procurement and/or IT projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related discipline.
- JBS/Pilgrim's experience strongly preferred.
- CIPS or equivalent certificates qualifications preferred
- Availability to travel (internal and overseas) to various locations including Plants/Supplier sites.
- Proven leadership experience and record of delivering results.
- Very strong experience in managing/developing/leading people.
- Experience working in complex, time sensitive environments and operating across multiple countries and/or regions in leadership positions.
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to lead/manage multiple projects in complex environments across multiple countries and/or regions leveraging skills across Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management technology tools and process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans in collaboration with key Business stakeholders.
- Has successfully led virtual teams of Senior Executives.
- Strong experience in negotiating and influencing across multiple geographies and Business Units.
- Experience across multiple ERPs including SAP and end-to-end processes (Procure-to-Pay and Inventory Management).
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills - all forms.
- Excellent Project/Time/Change Management and Planning skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability to speak Portuguese/Spanish preferred.