EXPENSE CONTROL MANAGER
DATE:March 11, 2021
POSITION: Expense Control Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- 1- 3+ years of directly related experience required
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong excel skills
- Requires excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Leads the effort to identify cost savings improvement ideas for plant. Tracks the actual performances of these savings.
- Partners with the local plant management team, divisional team for cost savings ideals, performance trackings.
- Responsible for coordinating the local plant budgeting process of the variable and fixed expenses.
- Prepares, reports actual vs. budget results on monthly and quarterly presentations.
- Manage employee supply storeroom supervisor.
- First line approver in the procurement process on all plant requisitions that ultimately are converted into purchase orders.
- Responsible for making sure that the proper general ledger account and cost centers are correctly being used. This includes plant expenditures and capital expenditures.
- Prepares all Capital Expenditures requests in SAP for routing approvals and ensures all proper documents are attached for its support.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Open date: 3/11/2021