Planterra Foods is a plant-based protein start-up, we produce Ozo plant-based products including burgers and breakfast sausage. We are funded by JBS USA, the second largest global food company and the world’s largest protein producer.
We are opening our first production facility and are seeking experienced Forklift Operators in North Denver, CO to join us in May.
- Pull WIP in correct quantities and age for use in the WPL process
- Inventory accuracy by ensuring product is tracked appropriately
- Rotate stock as required
- Operate forklift and pallet jack safely and efficiently
- Ability to update inventory using appropriate equipment
- Keep area clean by performing daily general sanitation
- Report WIP problems or concerns to Supervisor or Lead immediately
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift certification/license (company provided), previous experience with forklifts strongly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to learn new procedures and work with new equipment, i.e. bar code scanner, stacking grids
- Familiarity with computer system
- Ability to work Monday-Friday day shift, excellent attendance required
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage for full time team members
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Base salary range of $15/hour +
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.