DATE:February 25, 2021
POSITION:QA Supervisor-Cold Side
- Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
- Be able to work 4:45am for Pre-op.
- Some heavy lifting required
- Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree in science/food safety field preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Supervise, evaluate, and direct personnel in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures.
- Monitor employees daily; discuss and give performance feedback. Complete necessary reports concerning condition and quality of products, packaging and facilities.
- Monitor temperatures of product and facilities. Stimulate maximum safety, efficiency, and productivity of production and Quality
- Assurance technicians; ensure proper training of employees. Oversee evaluation of equipment and facilities for cleanliness and sanitation. Attend meetings as scheduled.
If interested, please apply at jobs.jbssa.com/apply
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: until filled