GROUND BEEF ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP HOURLY
Minimum Electrical Apprentice Qualifications:
- Age- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Education- High school diploma, General Educational Development (GED) or other high school equivalency credential required.
- Physical- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program, with or without a reasonable accommodation, and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others.
- Aptitude Test- All applicants must pass a skills test administered by JBS.
- Schedule- Must be available to work on a 3 shift rotation, rotating every 6 months.
- Review- Apprentices will be evaluated on 6 month intervals, if reviews are sub-par, employee will be evaluated on a monthly or, bi-monthly schedule. If evaluations continue to be below standard, the apprenticeship committee will then decide to keep the employee on or remove them from the apprenticeship.
- Schooling- Schooling will be completed unpaid and off from working shift hours. However, the classes themselves are paid for by JBS.
- Length- The apprenticeship is governed by the State of Michigan requiring the individual to be a registered apprentice for 4 calendar years and accumulate 8,000 of on the job training. Including 576 hours of apprentice related instruction over four years, showing 150 hours/year of related instruction is required for apprentices as part of the application process for the exam.
- Requirements - Needs to have at least 2 years in the apprenticeship.
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY