The Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial results for the accounting team in assigned areas of responsibility for internal and financial controls, data validations and analysis of financial records of the company; management of financial audits; ensure adequate control structure is in place. This positions reports to the Corporate Controller.
- Responsible for many accounting aspects of Wild Fork Foods including; Period Close Preparation, Financial Statement accuracy, period close journal entries, accounting and financial analysis, accounts receivable, capital accounting.
- Manage intercompany clearing from other JBS Companies.
- Oversee the month end close process along with detailed variance explanations to weekly forecasts
- Oversee SG&A expensed throughout the period across multiple locations
- Participate heavily in the daily forecast and weekly P&L reporting
- Focus on improved processes, efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with management to provide accounting and financial analysis and reporting
- Dig in and understand a large variety of ad hoc reporting topics. Examples include: sales, margin, and SG&A.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 7-10 years in an accounting role
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to details
- Exceptional analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details, and good research skills
- Ability to work as a member or a leader of a team
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed
- Previous management experience required (1 to 3 years)
- Passion for the industry and accounting
- Experience in SAP, Business Objects, and other systems is helpful
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE