- Description: Bone Yield Analyst
Purpose & Scope: The focus of this role is to perform bone yield tests to assess the proper boning techniques of our fabrication processes. This person will be responsible for the collecting of bone material and performing bone tests as it relates to production yields. This person will report to the Yield Analyst and work with the Fabrication Team leaders and associates to provide information and reports to improve performance.
• Performing multiple daily bone tests and report on yield performance.
• Provide assistance to Yield Analysts and Production Teams as needed.
• Educate Management and team members on our yield performance and help identify where improvement are needed.
• Take an active role in driving performance improvements.
Working Conditions: 90% Production Floor and 10% Office Environment
Experience: 2-3 years in a production or analyst role or related experience or deemed equivalent experience
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knife skills and Wizard Knife operation is a must
• Entry level skills in Excel required
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed
• 2-3 years of meat business experience is preferred
Internal: Yield Analyst, Production, and Accounting.
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must have good mathematical skills
- Must have above average skills with ten key
- Must be able to recognized yield grades
- Must be able to occasionally push beef off scale
- Must be able to work in an environment with freezing temperatures and slick floors
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some Saturdays
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY