Planterra Foods is a fully funded plant-based protein start-up. It’s an investment by the JBS Company, the second largest global food company and the world’s largest protein producer.
We are building our team and looking for talented and driven professionals for a Sales Analyst role based Lafayette, CO who will help us create the best plant-based protein company in the world.
- Assist in production of sales materials, sales routines and sales reports
- Attend customer meetings with Brokers and sales leaders
- Manage sales merchandising plan, manage sales shopper marketing plan
- Report market data, sales performance and broker performance
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers, visitors and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in analytics. Directly related work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement
- Working knowledge and understanding of sales and product development with relevant experience in Nielsen/IRI/SPINS/Technomics sales data required
- Experience building sales presentations and competitive sales analysis in the food sector strongly preferred
- Prior CPG industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office); SAP experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, customer product managers, QA managers, R&D staff, etc.
- Compassionate to customers' needs
- Detail oriented
- Can thrive in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required