PURCHASING DATA COORDINATOR TEMP
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking candidates for a Temporary Procurement Data Coordinator for our Material Master team at the Corporate Office in West Greeley, CO.
*This is a full-time, Monday-Friday, temporary position for a project and is expected to end in 3 - 6 months with potential to move to another role at that time based on performance.*
Set up and maintain data records for materials ordered by internal locations worldwide within the SAP Quality Management module. Training will be provided on the SAP system.
- Monitor and process revision requests in a timely manner
- Analyze, in detail, data for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Enforce standard procedures to ensure integrity of system data and process compliance
- Identify inefficiencies within business processes and offer realistic solutions
- Design and accurately maintain system documentation
- Assist locations with system user security as needed
- Minimum of a High School diploma/GED
- 1 - 3 years of related data entry or clerical experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 8 hours/day
- Willingness to enter data with a high level of accuracy