JBS OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM- Cold Spring, MN (2021)
Interviews- will begin in January for this position
Operations Management Trainee Program
To provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to recent college graduates and develop them into successful members of our plant operations management teams.
This is a 12 month rotational program in a production facility focused on giving participants skills they need to be a successful production manager. Rotations throughout all departments of a production facility.
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- Multiple opportunities to supervise a department
- There will be several; 3 leadership training sessions throughout the program in our corporate office in Greeley, CO.
- Trainees will be evaluated on performance and behaviors 2-3 times during the program.
- Trainees will have 3-4 levels of support throughout their program to help with their development (Talent Manager, HR Manager, Mentor, and previous trainees).
- Learn all aspects of a production facility including the relationships between production and other departments.
- Assist and understand how production supervisors manage their team, meet volume goals, maximize yields, and minimize claims while ensuring all quality and safety standards are met.
- Look for continuous improvement in operating processes and procedures
- Successful completion of assigned projects
- Responsible for meeting all food safety, safety, and human resources policies.
The Management Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful operations leaders.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold and hot temperatures, and loud noises
- Ability to work different shifts and occasional weekends
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous internship in a similar work environment
- Previous experience in an Agriculture industry
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- As of 9/18/2020 all sponsored positions have been filled. We will no longer consider applicants needing employment sponsorship.
To learn more about our company culture please visit: https://jbssa.com/about/culture/
Location: This position is located in Cold Spring, MN in a poultry processing facility
Start date: January 2021
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of 55-65,000 annually
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.