Fulfillment Center Associate
Do you have a PASSION for food and love to cook? Come work at WILD FORK FOODS!
Join our team and receive competitive pay, great benefits, and a rewarding career centered around nourishing a better life!
We are looking for customer-focused, collaborative Fulfillment Center Associates with the following experience:
This position will support the picking, packing, and shipping of the e-commerce operation. The associate also assists with the fulfillment of all orders, ensuring that orders are picked and shipped within the customer expected lead times.
Locations and Placement:
- The position will be located in a Fulfillment Center warehouse environment
- Pick products to fulfill orders.
- Pack products in a box.
- Visually inspects product, follows proper procedures to reduce or eliminate product damage.
- Responsible for accurately receiving all perishable products from the plants outside vendors and outside storage. Ensures proper count and product specs and notifies appropriate personnel of unusual situations.
- Performs other related duties. Responsible for accurately rotating stock and maintaining the integrity of the product by ensuring it is in the proper temp environment. Helps clean and level pallets for inventory.
- Perform daily activities of building boxes and cleaning facility.
- Ensure orders are completed, loaded and shipped that same day.
- Follows and reaches the KPIs of the business.
- Education/Experience: High school degree required, previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English and ability to speak Spanish is preferred
- Communication Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, listening, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require rotating shifts, weekends, mornings, days, evenings, and holidays
- Must be able to perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Walk in/and around the warehouse with great frequency
- Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach both below the waist and above the head
- Lift and move items up to 30 pounds
- Work in a cold environment
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE