PARTS CAGE ASSOCIATE
JBS Souderton has an exciting opportunity within the Purchasing Department for a Parts Cage Associate. This position will report to the Parts Cage Supervisor and be responsible for cycle counting inventory, inventory control, and continuous improvement within the Purchasing Department. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in inventory or purchasing and experience handling multiple priorities daily.
- Assist in maintaining all inventory (Chemical and non-chemical).
- Basic understanding of cycle counting process for inventory. Must be able to balance inventory daily and identify and remedy any inventory discrepancies.
- Basic understanding of physical inventory counts; ability to follow process and make necessary adjustments to process to ensure efficient and accurate inventory levels are maintained.
- Assist production daily with all needs as it relates to start-up and run time.
- Maintain inventory levels in packaging areas daily.
High School Diploma or equivalent
EOE/MF/AA/VETS/DISABLED and Drug Free Work Environment