DATE:September 21, 2020
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred.
- Overseeing daily transactions (e.g. accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations)
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Process daily invoices of pig related expenses for payment
- Overseeing daily inventory, balancing of heads, feed, etc.
- Report Union Payroll to HR in a weekly bases
- Maintain and report Union Insurance deductions monthly
- Set-up and track Capital Projects
- Prepare and overseeing daily reconciliations of inventories through Excel spreadsheets
- Report weekly inventory reconciliation for products
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date: Until Filled