INVENTORY ASSISTANT - 2nd Shift
Job Function: To requisition and maintain inventory levels. Systematically, distribute parts and miscellaneous items to our internal customer. Unload trucks and lift heavy parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Requisition all inventory and non-inventory items needed for the Fleet Service Center. Analyze out of stock and parts needed immediately. Coordinate deliveries with the fleet scheduler. Possibility of parts needing to be picked up at a supplier’s location in our company truck. Unload bulk freight deliveries. Distributor parts for mechanics and transportation personnel. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Verify shipments received, process receipts and issues into SAP system. Participate in set inventory control programs. Work closely with accounts payable
• Conduct weekly cycle counts and maintain warehouse inventory integrity. Organize and maintain a clean warehouse with safe working conditions.
• Assist with special projects relating to inventory reduction and eliminate stock held by JBS.
• Preferred SAP experience (will train the right person)
• A background in heavy duty truck parts is a PLUS
• Forklift Operator /Fork License
• High School Diploma
• 2 years warehouse experience or equivalent to
• Microsoft Office – Excel/word etc.
• Work with minimum supervision
• Valid driver’s license
• Customer service skills
• Ability to speak, write, read and comprehend English
Special Working Conditions
Work Shift: 2nd
Start time: 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM Sunday - Thursday
EOE / M / F / V / Disabled