SAP SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an SAP Security Admin for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The successful applicant in this role is responsible for designing/ building/ enhancing/ migrating security roles for a multi-year global ERP upgrade project from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Role Builds across multiple SAP landscapes: BOBJ, CRM, BI, PO, BPC, ERP, PS, Hana, Retail, Solution Manager, GT, GRC 10.1 and HCM.
- Work closely with SAP functional teams to create roles that meet with audit requirements as well as meet functional requirements for end users
- Use tracking systems to keep an exact record of each request and the action taken
- Escalate to IT manager whenever conflicts in access are discovered
- Troubleshoot complex access/permissions issues
- Work collaboratively with a team to design, build and deploy security frameworks, devices and applications
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Advise customers on access and data security
- Communicate in a polite, confident, professional and easy to understand manner with the customer requesting the access or the required approvers
- Communicate with 3rdparty application providers when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Systems or related field or equivalent in years of experience.
- 4+ years in the IT industry
- Familiarity with critical business systems
- 2+ years SAP Basis/Security experience
- GRC Experience MSMP, ARA, EAM, BRF, ARM and workflow.
- Basic understanding SAP NetWeaver Architecture
- Basic understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Audit Controls
- Basic understanding of SAP Security framework and the SAP Security model
- Excellent understanding of Hana technologies
- Basic understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and inside a team
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $100,000-$110,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.