PROCUREMENT QLIK ANALYST
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join the JBS Procurement Operations team.
The Procurement Analyst will serve as analytic support for our operating facilities, category managers and tactical support team through research, data analysis, and sourcing support. Additionally, the Procurement analyst will develop and track procurement metrics that drive operational efficiencies, value creation and functional excellence. The Procurement Analyst will assist in the managing projects within the support team and providing support for our Qlik apps.
- Manage Supply Chain Finance program(s).
- Provide backup Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QlikSense apps.
- Manage supplier relationship management QlikSense.
- Maintain Qlik apps on a monthly basis as a backup.
- Maintain DPO standards and metrics
- Manage various projects within the procurement department.
- Develop procurement scorecard to manage metrics, including compliance with performance goals.
- Analyze procurement spend to provide visibility on key savings opportunities and assist in developing a roadmap for our savings target.
- Assist with strategic sourcing execution; manage and leverage automated procurement tools and processes and provide procurement systems support.
- Leverage business knowledge with data analytics to provide accurate analysis.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communications throughout projects.
- Other duties assigned.
- 45% Supply Chain Finance program management
- 40% Qlik app support
- 10% Data compliance/cleansing/training
- 5% miscellaneous projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – business, analytics or supply chain background is preferred
- Technical proficiency in appropriate procurement systems and analytical tools like office suite, SAP and Business Warehouse data reporting
- Experience in QlikSense, SAP or data analysis is preferred.
- Process oriented with a good understanding of data analysis techniques
- Talent for building cross-functional relationshipsand developing cross-functional understanding
- Excellent communication, public-speaking and project management skills
- Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work with international teams
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $45,000-$55,000 and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity