DEMAND PLANNER - $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Manage direct contact with customers and customer requests.
- Manage inbound and outbound deliveries of case-ready meat plant products. Successfully write and manage these orders including advertised features, parity priced items, bi-products, and weekly turn business.
- Receives orders from buying team and customers, checks for accuracy commits to inventory, and promises delivery date based on the availability of materials, customer needs, and production schedules.
- Assist in managing inventory levels that are sufficient to customer demands while controlling costs.
- Help manage cost from suppliers to Procurement system to ensure proper billing to stores.
- Manages proper inventory levels to support shelf-life expectations and control product freshness.
- Responsible for communicating raw material forecast based on both scan projections and shipment reports.
- Manage demand exceptions related to out-of-compliance demand, forecast bias, and demand anomalies.
- Maximize accuracy of the demand schedule by analyzing historical projections vs. actuals
- Support the Supply/Production planning through prioritizing inventory needs, new items forecasts, product phase-out and special builds
- Establishes production plans and priorities based on customer requirements.
- Oversee logistics of customer/supplier demands.
- Oversee logistics from case-ready facilities to division distribution centers to conclude when product is received.
- Track performance of supply chain and logistics KPIs (inventory turns, fill rates, days of inventory outstanding, planned costs vs actual costs, etc.)
- Maintain and update demand forecast dates
- Utilize ERP platform and other tools to conduct analysis for forecast availability and accuracy
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that any activity affecting forecasts are accounted for in monthly projections
- Coordinates order changes in production scheduling and shipping. Resolves daily problems about material rejections and production changes due to equipment breakdowns.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, instructions and to deal with problems involving a few different variables.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan. Empire/JBS USA is an equal opportunity employer.