- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons.
- Perform emergency clinical diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Observe, record, and report to physician/RN the patient’s condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs and treatment.
- Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
- Comfort and reassure patients.
- Provide ongoing treatment to employees
- Work with employees and managers regarding ergonomic improvements
Requirements: The right candidate must have world class customer service skills, be a team player, work well under pressure, able to work in a fast pace environment, identify and finish goals on time, follow companies policies, willing to work with people with different cultures, willing to work Saturdays, willing to work on second shift. Must have a current EMT certification in the state of Nebraska.