JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Marketing Manager to lead the implementation of a variety of marketing strategies to assist sales growth of imported meat products in North America, including brand strategies, campaign development and marketing reach across organic, grass fed and grain fed beef and lamb categories.
- Develop and implement brand strategies for all imported beef and lamb and other protein programs for JBS Imports in the USA and Canada.
- Create marketing materials to support sales efforts with new business development; materials that support brand messaging and differentiation in the marketplace.
- Identify and select of suitable vehicles to transmit messages to existing and future customer base.
- Research customer/consumer behavior to provide resources to assist in positioning of branded programs in sales efforts. Utilize all available data sources to create and sustain knowledge bank for sales development.
- Support sales team on key meetings with presentations and insights for customer collaboration.
- Develop trade marketing promotions that support premium branded programs with targeted customers.
- Manage go-to market process for new customers for product launch elements; samples, labels, promotion materials, ad and feature development.
- In collaboration with JBS Australia marketing team, manage company participation in co-funded programs with industry trade promotion bodies in Australia and elsewhere.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Agriculture with Marketing major.
- 5+ years industry experience in a marketing role.
- Knowledge of agricultural supply systems and exporting/importing of commodities.
- Strong work ethic – self-motivated and driven, be able to perform duties without being instructed or given guidance; detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player – ability to work well within a trading and sales team.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $90,000 - $120,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.