PILGRIM'S FSQR TECH - QUALITY NIGHTS
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our hourly Quality team! Positions start at $18.51/hour, plus $1.50/Hour Shift Differential
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401K contributions
· Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
· Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must comply with all Food Safety Quality Assurance policies and USDA regulations. Modeling and coaching these expectations to facility team members.
· Complete inspections to verify product meets internal and customer specifications and takes appropriate actions when a non-compliance is observed.
· Accurately conducts product reviews to meet product grading, packaging and weight compliance procedures.
· Monitors team members work practices and addresses any deficiencies by informing the team member of the nonconformance and reporting the issue to their supervisor.
· Monitoring product processing areas and practices to mitigate any potential for foreign material contamination.
· Inspects equipment for cleanliness and proper working condition prior to start up, or during process (based on shift) and records findings in a neat and legible manner.
· Responsible for collecting, tracking and implementing numerical data.
· Must be able to communicate properly with all levels of management and USDA.
· Must have minimal computers skill and/or willing to learn company software to complete their job assignments.
· Must be able to move, open, and inspect plant-produced products.
· Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces up to four (4) continuous hours with a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
· Must be physically able to navigate to all areas of the processing facility and follow all safety procedures.
· Must be able to perform strenuous work in a damp environment with a wide range of temperatures.
· Must be dependable and prompt with strong integrity and work ethic.
· Must be able to work independently and exhibit PPC’s values to uphold the Quality Pillar and FSQA programs.
· Must have the ability to understand and follow instructions and to learn the methods and practices used in poultry processing
CANDIDATES ARE EXEPTECT TO:
· Must be able to work varying days (including weekends) when processing schedules change
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so their work is done efficiently and cooperatively with coworkers and leadership teams.