MAINTENANCE ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN-21349
Job Title: Maintenance Electronic Technician
Location: Omaha, NE
Reporting to: Tech. Shop Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Include Day to Day repairs of electrical and/or electronic components on electrical pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems with in all production areas.
- Conduct repairs and preventive maintenance on all weighing equipment within the plant; ensuring daily calibration checks are done according to standards set and troubleshooting programmable logic controllers and associated systems.
- Includes instrumentation, motor control circuits, alarms systems, and scales.
- Install new equipment and conduit wire
Key Qualifications, Abilities, and Skills:
- Electrical and mechanical background
- Must have PLC knowledge
- Must be able to read prints and schematics
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Ability to keep record of scale logs
- Ability to read maintenance book