SALES MANAGER SALMON
Sales Manager Salmon
JBS Imports is seeking an experienced seafood sales professional to manage our Salmon products category. The manager will be responsible for all aspects of the category including Revenue and P&L contribution to the business unit.
- Proactively seek opportunities for growing business and building relationships across the supply chain for the salmon products category
- Monitor and set market pricing; work with stakeholder supplier to manage margin and revenue expectations
- Development of suitable marketing strategies to support sales goals
- Investigate all opportunities to grow sales including value adding using internal resources and third party service suppliers
- Inventory management
- Direct logistics and administration staff to ensure customer expectations are met whilst maximizing efficiency for the business unit
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to analyze markets via data and intuition
- Ability to work under pressure and independently create opportunities without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to connect with multiple entities within the industry: suppliers, customers, traders / competitors
- Travel up to 50% as required to achieve sales goals.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in purchasing and sales
- Seafood industry knowledge and experience, domestic and international
- Knowledge and exporting / importing / logistics, preferably for perishable commodities
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Agriculture and or Marketing or suitable experience
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity