NIGHTSHIFT HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR
HR Supervisor-Natchitoches, LA
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position will supervise and coordinate activities of professional level and administrative support employees engaged in employee relations, compensation, benefits, training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action and employment equity programs, and/or personnel research.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the day-to-day administration of personnel policies and practices at assigned location.
- Oversees and assigns employee training and orientation programs.
- Oversees the administration of compensation and benefits programs at the location to ensure these programs are in line with corporate programs.
- Recommends program changes or enhancements to meet human resource requirements.
- Submits budget recommendations for personnel operations.
- Coordinates the delivery of effective affirmative action, and other employee relations programs.
- Assists with the preparation of separation notices for employees separating with cause and may conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- May represent company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- May support and assist in collective bargaining negotiations and administer contract provisions at the location.
- Other duties may be assigned by HR Manager.
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.