INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Collaborate with operational teams to build a solid mix of drayage service providers at all US export ports utilized by JBS/Pilgrims.
- Identify the need for new drayage service providers and outline service expectations
- Properly establish and onboard new drayage service providers within the JBS organization and communicate status to operational teams
- Establish KPIs and monitor drayage service provider’s compliance and performance
- Drive for continuous improvements and continue to build and strengthen relationships with the various drayage service providers. Act as the liaison between drayage service providers and the operational team members
- Manage and or participate in the RFQ process
- Constantly drive service improvement to create efficiency of operations and lower costs
- Manage and provide assistance in resolution of claims and accounts payables with the drayage service providers
- Ability to follow up on outstanding issues and implement processes and solutions to fix it.
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders such as vendors, team members and other internal departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or correlated area
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Experience with international shipping and drayage/trucking management preferred
- Must be process oriented and have abilities to build or strengthen business relationship with service providers
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office)
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed.
- Experience in SAP systems is desirable
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $60,000 - $75,000 annually; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.