ROAD SERVICE SPECIALIST
Position Title: Road Service Specialist
Shift: Night shift, Rotating
Location: Greeley, CO
Reports to: Road Service Manager
- Enter data, verify and monitor parts and repair orders.
- Ensure road repairs and breakdowns are scheduled, completed, and reconciled in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with drivers, technicians, manufacturers, and vendors.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A dependable individual.
- Professional and strong communication skills.
- Able to effectively resolve time-sensitive situations.
- Able to adapt to logistical issues and resolve accordingly.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- TMW suite skills preferred, not required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $16- $18/hr
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.