• Provide First aid treatments to injured employees from various parts of the facility.
• Must be able carry, lift and maneuver first aid response bag (weighing between 30-40 lbs), back board, stretcher, AED, wheel chair and any other medical necessities when responding to an incident.
• Perform Drug and Alcohol screening for Powered Industrial Truck operators, and as requested.
• Conduct annual hearing testing for facility employees
• Assist in conducting Daily restrictive duty checks
• Must be able to document and maintain nursing documentation after each employee visit or communication.
• Must maintain a clean and orderly work area
• This position needs to be courteous and professional at all times when communicating with employees
• Notify the Safety Department any time there is a serious incident.
• Must be flexible with work schedule.
• And any other duties as reasonably associated with the above duties as assigned.
A successful candidate must have the following qualifications.
• Strong leadership skills
• Have Safety as a top priority
• Experience Supervising in an industrial setting
• Be able to multi-task in a faced pace atmosphere
• Strong mechanical background
• Experience running a computerized control panel
• Reasonable computer skills.
• Willing to travel to complete CPR instructor training (if not already certified)
**** The successful candidate must be able to work some Saturdays during times of increased beef production.
Experience / Qualifications:
Microsoft Office proficient
Food Safety Knowledge
Able to multi-task
Attention to detail
Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Communication and People skills
California state License at the EMT, unexpired CNA License, MA
CPR card at the provider level
Experience in Occupational Health field preferred
Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Leave and Holidays: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement: 401K Plan
Other Benefits: Meat Purchase
How To Apply:
Online ONLY at: jbssa.com\careers