Facilities / Construction Manager
We are looking for an experienced Facilities/Construction Manager with a focus on commercial build, to join our team for an exciting opportunity to manage new and existing projects. We need an organized, detail oriented, and enthusiastic professional who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve an on time, on budget project, while delivering the highest level of customer service to our entire team. The Facilities/Construction Manager will be responsible for the safety, security and maintenance of our facilities (corporate office, stores, fulfillment centers, others).
- Directly responsible for all facilities maintenance systems, including PM of all equipment and critical MEP infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the plant.
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Escort all vendors/subcontractors through the facility and supervise all activities.
- Maintain an R&M (Repairs and Maintenance) budget.
- Maintain all building systems, equipment, and Wild Fork Foods hard assets.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all capital improvement projects.
- Effectively negotiate critical services with multiple vendors.
- Collaborate with colleagues and create a safe and pleasant physical work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum five years' facility maintenance management experience.
- General knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, particularly MEP, including commercial Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable.
- Experience with asset management software is desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural team members.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE