REGIONAL RETAIL OUTSIDE SALES MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Territory covers multiple states within the US including Texas and Oklahoma.
- Monitor trends and business strategies of targeted accounts allowing for development of selling strategies to support initiatives and goals.
- Determine customer needs to match new products and programs to address account goals.
- Use product and market knowledge to generate sales.
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends.
- Responsible for updating management and providing market and competing information on a regular basis.
- Develop new accounts within designated territory to ensure growth of sales.
- Maintain a good working relationship with existing and new accounts.
- Conduct product and cutting seminars to demonstrate and merchandise the value of JBS products.
- Conduct regular visits to operations facilities in order to stay abreast of current processes and procedures directly impacting the customer and products.
- Contact accounts and discuss the availability of programs and products in conjunction with telephone sales rep.
- Regular contact concerning on time deliveries, product shortages and other sale order status in conjunction with telephone sales rep.
- Regular contact with pricing/telephone sales rep to determine acceptable trading ranges, offers, bids and contracts.
- Keep current on administrative duties and sales plans.
- Bi-Lingual capabilities preferred but not necessary.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a major in one of the following: Ag Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag Econ or Animal Science.
- Minimum 5 years or more previous experience in the meat industry in areas of retail meat merchandising or wholesale meat operations.
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work 40+ hours per week. Willing to travel 75% required.
- Possibility of relocation.