HATCHERY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Pilgrim’s is seeking a Hatchery Coordinator for Moorefield WV Hatchery Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing weekly contract pay.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly production reporting using SAP and MTech
- Communication between department manager, service techs, farms, internal and external customers.
- Record keeping and filing of confidential materials.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination chick deliveries.
- Verify Weekly and Monthly reports.
- Maintain monthly and annual placement schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Prior experience with M-Tech system.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and make decisions when necessary.
- Must be organized and detail minded.
- Must have customer service skills.
- Confidentiality a must.