CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Sales, Support, Dispatch, and external customers in regards to the servicing & continued growth of our rendering accounts.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, customers, and the general public
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent customer service attitude and skills
• Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal to manage customer transactions via phone and email
• Must be able to set goals and reach deadlines
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Perform various clerical functions to analyze and support customer accounts
• Must pay strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
• Data entry (new accounts, cancellations, driver ticket entry, etc.)
• Assisting customers with their questions and complaints regarding services
• Follow up with our customers in a timely and professional manner
• Support the Sales Team Lead and other Management with meetings, reviews, and updates on accounts
• Build a strong knowledge of JBS products and services
• Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
One year of experience in a fast-paced service related position required. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
EOE / M / F / V / Disabled