VENDOR MASTER SPECIALIST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for a Customer Vendor Master to join our Accounts Receivables team.
- Will be responsible for the daily Update of Vendor and Customer data to include addresses
- Ensure SOX compliance for setting up and changing vendor and customer data.
- Responsible for updating Customer/Vendor Master specialist operating procedures
- Assist team members with special projects that relate to Vendor or Customer data.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- One or more years data entry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment
- Ability to apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $18-19/hour.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.