ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Performs projects for the Cactus Plant Manager by compiling, analyzing, interpreting data, and making recommendations.
- Composes and generates written correspondence to communicate with internal and external customers, answering and directing phone calls, and collect/distribute mail.
- Generates and distributes reports and graphs after inputting and interpreting data.
- Coordinates plant goal activities and other plant activities to include planning recognition events, TV Monitor communications, etc.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating plant crew meeting, corporate meetings, as well as maintaining conference room, equipment, vehicle calendars and assisting with Risk Managers
- Manages the Cactus Plant Manager’s calendar, file system, correspondence and records.
- Maintains office supply inventories and places orders as needed.
- Collects data for and/or prepares standard operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Assists management with reporting requirements as needed.
- Receives, reviews, and responds to correspondence.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations.
- Composes letters and memorandum. Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervisor’s attention.
- Coordinates general maintenance to Xerox Copiers, ordering of supplies.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
- Assists with other projects and duties as assigned.
- This position will report to the Plant Manager.
- Team Members Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
- Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Preferred 1-2 years of specialized/vocational training or college work beyond high school but not required.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage projects and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for Visa sponsorship now or in the future.