Daily Inventory Functions include but are not limited to:
- Processes paper flow of issues into the SAP system ensuring proper data entry
- Distributes parts for mechanics
- Ensures proper and complete data entry into the SAP system
- Conducts weekly cycle counts and maintains inventory integrity for warehouse
- Analyzes out-of-stock or expediting situations to correct inventory balances
- Organizes and maintains a clean store room an warehouse
- Participates in Inventory Programs
- Assists Purchasing Manager with special projects, inventory reduction and eliminating dead stock.
- Operates fork truck to move materials
- Daily checks of critical inventory.
- Must be able to operate powered industrial vehicles
- Occasional lifting of boxes up to 80lbs. is required
- Knowledge of all aspects of the current warehouse management system and software system.
- Knowledge of inventory processes to include SAP.
- High school diploma
- Plus 2yrs warehouse experience or equivalent to.