SENIOR TREASURY ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Corporate Treasury Department is seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst for our Corporate Office in West Greeley. In this growth-oriented role, the Senior Treasury Analyst will primarily focus on the management and reporting of our extensive third party debt (~$10 billion outstanding) and intercompany debt portfolios among other responsibilities.
- Review and prepare interest payments on revolving loans, term loans and bonds for JBS and Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (PPC) entities
- Complete and submit debt compliance for third party debt agreements for JBS and PPC entities during each quarter and at year-end
- Responsible for providing internal reporting and advice specifically related to debt agreements of various JBS and PPC entities to Treasurer and Treasury Director for decision making
- Prepare daily cash report for the consolidated JBS operations (combined JBS and PPC) used by the Treasury Director, Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer, and Global Chief Financial Officer for global cash decision making
- Lead annual collateral audit and appraisal on revolving third party credit facilities
- Assist in third party debt transactions (new debt offerings and debt refinancings) as requested by Treasurer or Treasury Director
- Prepare portions of offering memorandum for bonds and provide review of bond documents and credit agreements as needed during transactions
- Prepare and submit annual interest budgets to financial reporting teams
- Build forward looking, annual projections for the bank groups which are based off of the consolidated budgets submitted each fall
- Complete borrowing bases for third party debt agreements alongside Treasury Analyst
- Ensure period-end close accounting procedures are completed for Treasury department each month
- Work with Treasury Analyst to complete JBS USA financial reporting procedures (footnotes to financials) on sections related to debt and interest during each quarter and at year-end
- Aid external auditors (KPMG) during quarter and year-end audits
- Review and approve journal entries prepared by Treasury team members
- Prepare and submit monthly reconciliations for Treasury team through Blackline system
- Support cash operations (cross training) by being able to run cash desks when Treasury team members are out of office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 5 years’ proven experience in Finance and Accounting, with a background in Treasury preferred
- Multinational experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety or internal and external constituencies
- Strong planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills
- Self-motivated, hands on approach and detail oriented
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of (60,000k-80,000K); and
This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.