BUSINESS ANALYSIS (BA)TRAINEE
To create a college graduate Business Analysis (BA) Trainee program with a key emphasis on technical, cultural and leadership training. After the training program, the goal is for BA Trainees to rotate into analytical or other leadership role at the corporate office in Greeley, CO or one of the Regional Beef locations across the country.
Trainees will have the opportunity to experience various disciplines within Yields Analysis, Operations, Accounting, and Expense Control Management. The program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to analyze business needs, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness.
The Trainee will perform tasks across multiple functions at the plant. This professional experience will develop the trainee in the entire plant functional areas of Accounting and Operations including how products are made, accounting for yields, learning customers and product specifications, understanding crewing and human resources, departmental processes and reporting, processes on shipping product and inventory reconciliation.
Trainees will rotate in various functional areas in order to gain a thorough understating of how a plant operates.
The Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful leaders.
- Learn the plant operations
- Become versed in yields and product specifications
- Learn crewing and industrial engineering functions
- Become familiar with customer expectations
- Assist with regular reporting requirements as part of training
- Work with Operations on vendor costing analysis
- Assist in putting together budgeting files and analysis
- Assist in changing standards for packaging
- Work with procurement team to analyze price variances on raw meat, packaging, ingredients and MRO (actuals x budget)
- Support the accounting team on the monthly analysis
- Support plant operations with cost saving initiatives
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Ability to relocate within the US
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and Company culture
- Strong Excel and computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Passion for the industry