IT ANALYST II
We are looking for an IT Analyst II for Planterra Foods that works and reports to the Denver Office in Denver, Colorado.
At Planterra Foods, we believe our planet is filled with delicious ideas. Leveraging the resources of our investor, JBS USA Food Company, we aspire to change the future of protein by giving people more flavorful, plant-based choices. Our goal is to delight people from vegans to flexitarians to meat-eaters by giving them more delicious plant-based protein choices, like our first brand OZO™.
The successful applicant in this role will have a proven track record of applying an analytical mind to issues that are presented to them. This position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing an existing application as well as project roll outs as necessary. Must be able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Develop and manage projects of varying size and scope for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in computer information systems or equivalent industry experience.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Preferred experience in beef/pork manufacturing process
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player, with solid collaboration skills.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave and vacation
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $55,000-$75,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.