FEEDMILL TECHNICIAN - $19.00/HR
JBS is hiring a Feed Mill Technician! Come join the JBS Pork feed mill team in Hedrick, Iowa! We are looking for a Feed Mill Technician, who would like to work alongside our great team. This position is eligible for over time and a great benefits package! Apply today!
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute all tasks and control all processes related to making and shipping swine feed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- RECEIVING:Receiving, sampling and testing inbound ingredient trucks, and completing related paperwork.
- GRINDING, BATCHING, MIXING AND PELLETING:Grinding, batching, mixing and pelleting operations, maximizing productivity and quality of each process, including the use of a computerized plant control system.
- LOADOUT:Loading outbound feed trucks and completing related paperwork.
- PRODUCT QUALITY:Manufacture products which conform to the product formula and quality specifications.
- SAFETY:Follow safety rules and standards.
- PRODUCTION RECORDS:Completing accurately all necessary production records.
- HOUSEKEEPING:Maintaining a clean and orderly mill.
- Local to Hedrick Iowa area
- Regular and reliable transportation
- Basic math & computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to clean and organize work areas.
- Interpersonal skills for working with other employees.
- Available to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.