BACON SALES COORDINATOR I
Job Title: Sales Coordinator I
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Nearly 150 years ago, Gustavus Swift founded Swift & Company. He was a true pioneer whose passion and innovative spirit transformed the meat industry. This commitment to transformation mirrors that of Swift Prepared Foods today. Swift Prepared Foods (formerly Plumrose USA) is the prepared foods arm of JBS USA, one of the world’s largest meat companies. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Scope of Position:
Swift Prepared Foods is currently seeking for a Sales Coordinator with excellent attention to detail and follow up to support our Food Service Sales organization. This position will be responsible for order entry, logistics tracking and communicating to customers on changes. You’ll collaborate across departments in a fast-paced environment to deliver exceptional service to our customers. This role reports to the Sales Coordinator II on the Food Service Sales team.
- Coordinate all orders and management of orders
- Order processing with ability to work with other internal departments such as: transportation, customer service, scheduling, margin management, and claims
- Responsible for order accuracy before order is processed
- General communication and coordination of orders/events
- Handle all administrative functions (calendar, appointments, conference call appointments, etc.) for sales team
- Customer relationship management; first point of contact for customers
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years of previous experience with Data Entry and Customer Service required
- Computer skills; including proficiency with work processing and spreadsheet programs
- Detail oriented; accuracy
- Ability to work with other departments
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Office and plant setting: the plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold (non-weather related), and working near moving mechanical parts
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Swift Prepared Foods is an equal opportunity employer.