Job Interest Sheet
Location: Louisville, KY
Job title: Plant Health Strategy Technician
Reports to: Plant Health Strategy Manager
Type of position:
Shift: 1st shift primarily
- Work closely with the Plant Health & Strategy Supervisor to cultivate plant pandemic response.
- Help to ensure that team members are adequately trained in pandemic response plant procedures and keep proper records.
- Help to ensure proper pandemic response training of staff as necessary and maintain proper record
- Take part in conduct pandemic responses audits and maintain proper record
- Help to ensure compliance with CDC and OSHA requirements
- Some duties are subject to change
- Must have strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Communication skills - written and verbal including phone etiquette
- Good work history including attendance
- Must be able to demonstrate effective people skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to speak multiple languages beneficial
- Performs various other duties as needed or as directed
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Approved by: Stacey Freiberg
Title: Human Resources Director
Apply online at jobs.jbssa.com/apply
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.