Our Supervisor Trainee Program will make you a leader
This 6-month management training program allows you to gain work experience in multiple departments of a production plant or complex. The program will equip you with the necessary skills to read complex situations supervisors deal with every day, develop the best solutions to tackle those scenarios, and put those solutions to use. Get the chance to:
- Learn every aspect of poultry from live operations through shipping final product
- Receive hands-on training in areas you’re interested in to help you and us determine the best career path for you
- Participate in training sessions to develop your leadership skills, as well as your people and process management skills
Interested? You’ll need a couple of things first...
Here’s What You Need to Apply:
- Associate Degree or bachelors’ Degree
- 0-3 years work experience
While you’re at it...
These aren’t requirements, but it won’t hurt if:
- You understand and exemplify the Pilgrim’s Core Values
- You are able to communicate with a variety of people
- You enjoy solving problems and are up for a challenge
- You have experience demonstrating your leadership skills
- You always look for a challenge in a hands-on work environment
- You have a sense of adventure (the ability to relocate)
In return, we’ll give you…
- Plenty of opportunities to build a career you enjoy
- The opportunity to make a difference in a multi-billion dollar company
- The skills needed to lead a team with integrity and effectiveness
Working as a supervisor won’t be easy, but it could be the most fulfilling job you’ve ever had. JBS is a global leader in the food business for a reason, and that’s because we know how to find talent. See what you’re made of and help JBS feed the world.