QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR 2ND SHIFT
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed
QA Supervisor 2nd Shift
- Will monitor product and procedures to assure company, customer and government specifications are met or surpassed and make corrective action.
- Monitor compliance with HACCP programs.
- Communicate with customers, management and sales on quality issues to assure the plant can comply with customer and/or company specifications.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with production supervision and USDA personnel.
- Train and supervise QA Technicians on their respective shift.
- Ensure the safety and motivation for all thier team member
- High School or GED, Two or Four Year College Degree Preferred.
- Two years experience in a poultry processing environment.
- QA, HACCP and Food Safety experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good follow-up and employee relations skills.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).