PARTS ROOM SUPERVISOR
Parts Room Supervisor
- Coordinate SAP inventory.
- Support procurement, storeroom, accounting and warehouse personnel.
- Support maintenance planners/schedulers and support maintenance managers.
- Maintain SAP Item Master format, evaluate parts room inventory constantly for savings and maintain cycle counts.
- Supervise parts room clerks.
- Two years parts room experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- SAP experience preferred.
Educational Requirements: High School or GED required, College Degree Preferred