Yard Jockey Live Haul 3rd
The Live Haul Yard Jockey is responsible for weighing in empty and loaded live trailers once they are on the yard. Yard Jockey will receive a Weigh Master Certification to accommodate job duties. Also, Jockeys will transport live loads from the Shed into the plant. Jockeys will be required to keep vehicles in good working conditions. The ideal candidate for this position has at least one year of continuous driving experience, some vehicle repair knowledge/skills, and good computer skills.
- Motivated to complete work and get results without direct supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple competing tasks/demands.
- Takes vehicles for repair when needed
- Cleans vehicles
- Positions vehicles in the right loading doors for the night trips
- Performs other duties as assigned.