SAP FICO VIM & AP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Financials (FI) with a special emphasis on Accounts Payable and SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) by OpenText. Provide SAP support for global install base performing required Financial system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Learn financial business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Minimum 4 years of configuration and support experience in SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) by OpenText and Accounts payable processes.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements.
- End-to-End knowledge and Hands on Experience with Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) by OpenText.
- Worked on Training of Vendor Invoices
- Ability to work with SAP basis team on VIM integration issues.
- Strong Experience in workflow Configuration for VIM DP and Approval Process.
- Ability to understand and read VIM standard and custom functional modules.
- Strong experience in creating RICEFW objects for VIM.
- Must have experience in resolving VIM Non PO work flow issues.
- Ability understand VIM Chart of Authority set up.
- Able to handle multiple small projects at the same time.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) by OpenText Certification
- Project Management knowledge
- End-to-End implementation experience
- Strong accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field