1st & 2nd Shift Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Job Title: 1st & 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, and Ownership.
To ensure integrity of the coolers, train and supervise dock employees, and manage all shipping and receiving activities.
- Analyze inbounds, facilitate the proper receiving procedures in SAP, and ensure product is slotted properly.
- Direct and supervise loaders, pullers, stagers, and slotters for quality, quantity, and safety.
- Verify all inbound and outbound paperwork to and from drivers.
- Keep all coolers and work areas clean and free of debris.
- Training employees to complete job tasks using and operating the RF scan gun.
- Able to perform all necessary requirements in SAP to receiving and ship product efficiently.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings & daily huddle meetings
- Perform disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Knows and demonstrates 6S principles.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Managing Processes
- Inventory Control
- Appraising job results
- High School Diploma
- Forklift Certified
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, lifting, stacking, and working in a cold environment.
- Corporate working environment.
- Food Manufacturing Operations environment
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers or on indeed.com.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Swift Prepared Foods is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Vets/Disability