2nd SHIFT QA INSPECTOR TECHNICIAN III
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR/HOT SIDE-2nd ShiftQUALIFICATIONS:
• Dependable and enthusiastic
• Leadership skills
• Good people skills, ability to work well with others
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Good math skills
• Ability to follow instructions
• Physically capable of performing line work
• Good attendance record (Less than 5 points)
• Self starter
• Bilingual preferred but not required
HOURS OF WORK:
• 2nd Shift – flexible as needed or required
• Perform various quality control functions including but not limited to line inspection, audits.
• Inspect various product to assure compliance with Company specifications
• Other duties as assigned
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, hot temperatures, and loud ambient noise
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.