1st SHIFT QA TECHNICIAN
DEPARTMENT: Food Safety Quality Assurance
LOCATION: Ottumwa, IA
SALARY CLASS: Non-Exempt
SHIFT: 1st shift
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred.
- Monitor and evaluate quality levels of product, areas, and people.
- Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Follow all food safety requirements.
- Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.