CONSUMER INSIGHTS MANAGER - CONSUMER VALUE-ADDED
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversiﬁed, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added quality meat, poultry, and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate oﬃce is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Consumer Value Added (CVA) Insights Manager will be located at our Corporate Oﬃce in Greeley, CO. Overall responsibilities include reviewing third party insights and executing original research, providing sound analysis and actionable insights to the Consumer Value Added marketing and R&D teams and other BUs.
Specific Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with research vendors and internal teams to execute qualitative and quantitative research (from initial brief to recommendation of results), uncovering insights and implications for Product & Packaging innovation, Brand messaging or other needs.
- Ideation. Assess market, consumer, and food trends to help identify and prioritize innovation opportunity areas.
- Concepts. Develop and validate new product concepts that align with brand plans, innovation platforms and business priorities.
- New Product Development. Support the cross-functional team throughout the new product development process by providing fact-based consumer and shopper insights, and partner with Sales to help “sell in” innovation to key customers.
- Thought Leadership. Lead insights initiatives across brands and proteins, creating a sense of thought leadership within the organization.
- Ad Hoc Support. Provide analytical support to senior leaders, when required.
- Utilize available technology and databases (ie IRI, Qualtrics, Microsoft Office) and recommend changes.
- Minimum of 6 years of insights experience with both qualitative and quantitative research
- CPG experience required, meat experience highly preferred
- Retail experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel (< 25%)
- Strong analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written
- Comfortable working in ambiguity