SAP SD LE IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
SAP SD LE IT Functional Analyst II
We are looking for an SD/LeTra Analyst for JBS that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado. This role will be working on a dedicated S/4 HANA Project Implementation Team.
The role will be responsible for all activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the SAP SD & LE arena. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flows from end to end & engage directly with sales, SAP super users, sales accounting, IT management and other IT teams to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP sales and distribution template.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform SAP/S/4 system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform required testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP SD LE in an SAP ECC 6.0 environment. S/4 HANA experience is an added advantage. Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through configuration.
- Strong business process knowledge in Order to Cash processes including: Pricing, Quotations, Sales Order Entry, ATP, Rebates, Accruals, Order Fulfillment, Sales Invoicing, and Shipping/Transportation, Billing and Payment.
- Working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- An understanding of other SAP modules and their integration points with SD (e.g. FICO, SCM, WM).
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW, LTMC, SAP Query and other data management tools.
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Food and beverage industry and distribution experience preferred.
- Experience with FSCM Dispute Management.
- Experience with certified SAP tax management solutions such as Vertex.
- Experience with SAP GTS/TM preferred specifically route optimization.
- LSP, 3PL experience.
- Serialization and Batch Management experience.
- Ability to read and understand ABAP to expedite problem analysis.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $120,000-$130,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity